Today’s church is built in a mediaeval style, designed by architect Arnstein Arneberg, and consecrated in 1959. The nave of the church seats 450 persons. Nearby the church there are tombstones that date back to the 12th and 13th centuries, some of the oldest in Northern Norway. There is also a copy of a mediaeval cross with equidistant arms, the only one of its kind found north of Ålesund. Turnoff at RV812, 6 km.